Products & Services
We will conduct all the activities of the brokerage business under Articles 27 and following of the Securities Act and in Article 3 (Activities and Services) of Rule No. 2-2004, which include activities compatible with the objects of a brokerage firm, such as:
- Buy and sell securities for cash ( spot ) or forward ( forward ) in the stock market or OTC ( over the counter ).
- Provide and receive borrowed securities.
- Grant loans or financing for the purchase or maintenance portfolio of securities (margin loans).
- Manage custody accounts, securities and funds of clients on a discretionary or non-discretionary.
- Exchange operations or exchange of securities, cash ( spot ) or forward ( forward ).
- Operations of futures, options and other derivatives.
- Provide advice on structuring securities trading, balance sheet restructuring, mergers and acquisitions.
- Consulting activities, placement and primary distribution on issues of public offer.
- Participate as originator and / or structuring of securitization securities offered to the public previously approved by the CONAVAL and / or equivalent body outside.